Police took reports from the following five businesses on South Main Street. Each said someone broke the a window or attempted to break a window with a BB or pellet gun.
- , 1160 S. Main St., between 5 p.m. Feb. 3 and 7:45 a.m. Feb. 6, $200 in damages.
- , 1130 S. Main St., between 6 p.m. Feb. 5 and 10 a.m. Feb. 7, $800 in damages.
- , 1144 S. Main St., between 6 p.m. Feb. 5 and 10 a.m. Feb. 7, $500 in damages.
- , 1148 S. Main St. between 6 p.m. Feb. 4 and 6 a.m. Feb. 6, $500 in damages
- North Canton Radio and TV, 414 S. Main St., between 4:30 p.m. Feb. 4 and 1:15 p.m. Feb. 6, $1,000 in damages
Boy bitten by dog on Eastbury Avenue
A 6-year-old boy riding in the 200 block of Eastbury Avenue NE Feb. 6 was bitten on the calf by a dog that crossed over an invisible fence around its home.
Gold bracelet stolen from car
A gold bracelet valued at $760 was stolen from a car parked at , 1130 S. Main St., between 5:15 p.m. Dec. 27 and 4 p.m. Jan. 17.
Utility trailer and $12,000 in hunting supplies stolen
A $2,500 utility trailer was stolen from the 90 block of Everhard Road SW between 10 p.m. Feb. 1 and 8:30 a.m. Feb. 2. Inside was various hunting equipment valued at $12,000.
Truck missing from Portage Street
Someone stole a $3,000 truck in the 4000 block of Portage Street NW between 7 p.m. Feb. 1 and 7 a.m. Feb. 2. The owner told police he found a pile of glass where the truck was parked, leading him to believe the suspect broke the window to get inside.
Questions about this police blotter? Email Morgan Day at Morgan.Day@patch.com.