1. Fly the Flag program: The North Canton Rotary Club wants to stick a flag in your yard for five national holidays and Sept. 11. The group hopes to get hundreds of residents to sign on to the program, which they've just kicked off. Interested? You can learn more .
2. A school board members' goodbye to Gallina: Nancy Bundy, North Canton City Schools Board of Education member, said goodbye to Superintendent Michael Gallina this week and brought tears to everyone's eyes. , which she read during a board of education meeting this week.
3. Giant Eagle robbery case heads to grand jury: A Stark County in which a man pulled a knife on a Giant Eagle employee. Ronald E. Keen III, 21, of Canton, faces charges of aggravated robbery, a first-degree felony, and possession of heroin, a fifth-degree felony.
4. McKinley Avenue fire ruled arson: Investigators concluded this week that the fire that broke out in the 500 block of McKinley Avenue April 12 was caused by arson. See why the investigators concluded that in .
5. Community comes together for Viking Victory Run: Did you get a chance to see yet, or the photos that our viewers submitted to us after last weekend's event? Take a look and see if you recognize any friends or neighbors!