1. Resident says he was assaulted at public meeting: One North Canton resident says a city meeting got a little heated Monday night when he was "lured outside the public hearing" and assaulted in an open lobby inside City Hall.
2. 'North Canton Neighborhoods Are Under Attack': That same resident posted his comments to North Canton City Council as a blog post on North Canton Patch. He took a stand Monday night against the proposed overhead lights at the North Canton Little League fields.
3. Driver admits to hitting two pedestrians: A North Canton woman called police Sunday night and said she had hit two pedestrians with her car in Jackson Township. Here's the latest.
4. 91 Wood Fired Oven owners buy more property: The owners of 91 Wood Fired Oven, which has locations in both Jackson Township and North Canton, have bought the recently closed Darrah's Family Restaurant. But, that restaurant won't be turned into another 91.
5. Winter vomiting bug on the rise: Although the flu is on everyone’s minds this season, the winter vomiting bug, or the norovirus, is making its rounds. Here's how it's affecting North Canton and Stark County.