1. Winking Lizard headed to Washington Square: This week we asked what you thought about a Winking Lizard restaurant arriving at Washington Square. !
2. Cool parents post first-day-of-school pics: That's right, we had a bunch of "cool parents" post their kids' first-day-of-school photos to North Canton Patch. Some were pretty creative (with the students making their own posters or striking awesome poses). !
3. Masseuse solicits man for sex: We posted some pretty unusual news this week after hearing that a masseuse at The Massage Center after giving him a full-body massage.
4. Police, Patch help reunite lost dogs with owners: called on Patch this week to help two lost dogs find their owners. North Canton about the dogs, and a Patch reader informed the owners (who had also posted about their lost dogs on Craigslist).
5. Council puts more thought into graffiti ordinance: North Canton City Council is mulling over the details of a graffiti ordinance that would put some pressure on business owners in the city. Council members want to make sure they're cleaning up graffiti in a timely manner. They're .