1. How many drinks will get you a DUI?: Do you know the answer? Our guess is it's fewer drinks than you think. Check out these charts by Virginia Tech Alcohol Abuse Prevention to find out.
2. Two Hoover High drug searches in two weeks: That's right, the high school underwent two drug searches in just two weeks. Principal Tony Pallija explains the reasoning behind the searches here.
3. North Canton will not be 'Schooled' blog post: Our most-read item on North Canton Patch Wednesday was this blog post by a North Canton educator who reminded the community to focus on the positive — not the fact a Hoover High teacher penned an erotic novel ("Schooled"), or that Erick Howard was found guilty of burglary and rape.
4. Hoover teacher pens erotic novel: North Canton Patch readers were interested to know what Superintendent Michael Hartenstein had to say about the Hoover High teacher who authored a steamy sex novel.
5. Who should pay for political campaign visits?: One resident believes the city should have a policy to determine what North Canton will and will not pay for when it comes to visits from presidential campaigns. Do you agree?