1. Cessna's restaurant making a comeback: The family-owned Italian takeout restaurant is making a comeback in North Canton, according to the city's economic development director. Were you a fan before? Tell us what you liked about Cessna's.
2. North Canton man dies in SUV crash: Marvin Hackworth II, 26, of North Canton, suffered fatal injuries in a single-car crash Wednesday in Plain Township.
3. North Canton firefighters called to Plain fire: North Canton firefighters lent a hand to Plain Township firefighters Monday when a fire broke out at a single-family home near Walsh University.
4. Suspect meth cook indicted: James Clark Haldeman, 48, of North Canton, remained in custody Tuesday as he awaited trial in the Stark County Court of Common Pleas. Haldeman is suspected of cooking meth in his home at 221 Fairview St. SE.
5. Hit-skip victims looking for runaway driver: On Feb. 16, a married couple and their son were traveling westbound on Everhard Road when a pickup truck traveling eastbound veered left of center and struck their car. Now they want witnesses to come forward to help in the investigation.