Let's face it: There are just some places kids love to eat. And some places parents just love taking their kids.
We called on you this week in our family-dining Readers' Choice contest this week, and boy, did you guys come through!
- We heard about and its big-screen TV that plays cartoons.
- And about the PB&J pizza at .
- And then the balloons, children's menu and Harry Potter posters at .
- There's a ball of pizza dough ready for your kids to play with at , we hear.
- And vanilla milkshakes awaiting them , as well as a package of goldfish with their crayons and menu.
- Lastly, aims to please with a spaghetti the little ones can't resist.
Whew. There's certainly a few to choose from, so give it some thought and weigh in by voting in our poll below. You've got until 5 p.m. Friday to cast your vote. Then we'll announce the winner Saturday morning.
In the event of a tie, the restaurant with the most reviews will win. (Keep'em positive, please!)