about your go-to spot for buying sports stuff, and here's what you told us:
- Kristina Bunnell told us on Facebook she usually hits up the pro-shop at .
- Maria Licht also found our post on Facebook and added: "!! Great fishing, motocross, recreational shooting, camping and archery dept.'s. They carry outdoor sports gear for the true outdoorsman."
- Diane Lowry had some great things to say about on North Canton Patch: "It is owned and run be a local family who really care about about their customers, which in turn gives great service."
- Also on our site, Ashley Villers offered up the Tennis Shoppe inside North Canton Racquet Club.
- And another site comment from Finn McGovern, who loves : "They have a large selection and always have online deals and coupons to save money. I'd love to support local vendors, but money out of my pocket is more important."
Now that the nominations are in, it's time to vote on the best sportings goods shop. We'll close the poll at 5 p.m. Friday and announce the winner on Saturday.
In the event of a tie, Local Editor Morgan Day will choose the winner based on which business has the most reviews on its Directory listing. (We're talking about positive reviews.)
Now here's something we have to say: "Voting results posted in real time shall not be deemed official until Patch has reviewed and confirmed all of the votes."