1. Car flips during crash on Applegrove Street: An SUV flipped onto its side during a crash on Applegrove Street near Chatham Avenue Wednesday evening. A North Canton teen was eventually charged with failure to yield at a stop sign after the crash that sent the other driver to the hospital.
2. Stark County doctors' offices tied in with fungal meningitis scare: Three Stark County doctors' offices were told by the Ohio Department of Health that they would need to alert their patients about a fungal meningitis outbreak. The offices had been administering injections from a company that was red-flagged in the outbreak.
3. Good news for North Canton City Schools: For the 12th year in a row, North Canton City School District was rated "Excellent" by the state on its state report card. Not only that, but two of the schools received ratings of "Excellent with Distinction." Want to compare your child's school to others? No prob — you can do that here.
4. Police ask for help in finding Spee-D-Foods robber: North Canton police are on the lookout for a man who robbed a clerk at the South Main Street Spee-D-Foods early Monday morning. If you've got any information, the police ask that you give them a heads up by calling 330-499-5911.
5. Sir Troy's Toy Kingdom opens on South Main Street: Troy Cefaratti, owner of Sir Troy's Toy Kingdom, gave North Canton Patch a tour of his new toy store on South Main Street. It's packed floor to ceiling with LEGOs, miniature animals and more.