You can’t deny it: There’s a lot going on during the .
And while North Canton Patch strives to bring you loads of information about the city, its residents and its events, we know we can’t get everything. But we still try.
So we’re asking for your help with this update. We’ve already written about the festival, of ways to follow it on social media, about the volleyball-a-thon and — but we know there’s more information out there that our viewers want to know about.
This is where you come in. Below are some tidbits that were sent in to us after we ran those stories, but if you feel we’ve still left something out, you can send Local Editor Morgan Day an email at Morgan.Day@patch.com or submit information in our comments section and we’ll add it to this update.
- The North Canton Farmers Market is from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday instead of its normal hours of 8 a.m.-noon.
- Stop by the “Share Your Abundance” table at the Main Street Festival. The wants you to bring your produce, home-canned food, baked goods, flowers and plants to share with others. Find more information about how you can participate at the North Canton YMCA’s website.
- The Summer Book Sale is also happening during the Main Street Festival. In fact, the sale takes place Thursday through Sunday in the lower level of the library and Saturday and Sunday on the library’s patio. All sales are during the library’s regular business hours.
- will host a silent auction during the festival from 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Sunday. It will feature theme baskets, gift certificates and other items from North Canton merchants and restaurants. It benefits the Crisis Intervention and Recovery Center funded by Mental Health and Recovery Services Board of Stark County. For more information, call the church office at 330-499-5458.
- The will take silent auction bids during the Main Street Festival for a Goodyear blimp ride for two. Bids will be received at the Chamber office and at the Chamber’s booth in the Merchant Expo tent throughout the festival.