1. North Canton welcomes Mitt Romney: North Canton got to welcome presidential candidate Mitt Romney and his running mate Paul Ryan as the two arrived for a campaign rally Friday evening. North Canton Patch checked in with Republican volunteers who were painting Romney signs on Thursday and we covered the rally on Friday.
2. Boy Scouts of America's Perversion Files: The Boy Scouts of America’s “perversion files” were released a few days ago by order of the Oregon Supreme Court and it’s come to light that a North Canton Boy Scout leader was accused of playing strip poker with scouts and taking nude photos of them.
3. Middle school staff puts creativity on display: North Canton Middle School staff got a chance to show off their pumpkin decorating skills this week. Check out our gallery of those picture-perfect pumpkins.
4. Hoover's big rivalry game: It was a fun week for football fans, that's for sure. Hoover High students got to dress up every day for Spirit Week (we found them Thursday resembling their favorite holidays), and we caught up with Rotarians at a Jackson Township pep rally.
5. From mister to miss in the name of school spirit: North Canton Middle School teacher Troy Richardson was looking ... well, looking a little different than usual last week as he donned a blond wig, pom poms and cheerleading outfit. Check out our story to see why.