1. The city's richest and poorest neighborhoods: A site called richblockspoorblocks.com uses census data so you can see your neighborhood's income. North Canton Patch took a look at North Canton and the surrounding area here.
2. North Canton's cutest couple: This young couple — Sara Stone and Bill Poyser — posted their photo in North Canton Patch's cutest couples gallery and came out on top, getting their photo featured on Facebook and this write-up on North Canton Patch.
3. Oops — Little League lights issue wasn't council's to decide: North Canton City Council got a little ahead of itself when it invited the public to share their thoughts on proposed overhead lights at the Little League fields. That is actually up to the planning commission.
4. Improvements to wrap up soon at Main Street Grille: The restaurant's owner, Larry Owens, shared what's been done so far and what's yet to come at the popular downtown dining spot.
5. Four Kids Coffee hit by driver: Four Kids Coffee closed temporarily this week when a driver passed out and crashed into the side of the business, causing moderate damage to the exterior.