1. No hair? Don't care!: junior Kenzie Johnson ditched her locks Sunday at the 10th annual St. Baldrick's Foundation event at Quaker Steak & Lube. The event raises money for childhood cancer research. .
2. Open the Door to History: The North Canton Heritage Society needs your help in raising $115,000 to update their new digs (the Portage Street building where the Portage Collaborative Montessori School is). They need to create a handicap-accessible ramp as well as update the inside of the building. .
3. Why Ken Palosi blogs: It's kind of rare for us to include a blog in our news roundup, but we were so impressed with Ken Palosi's elequent on North Canton Patch (and why you should try it out).
4. Students honor favorite educators: Hoover High seniors expressed their gratitude to their favorite educators this week at the Hoover High Sideliners' Summa Honors Banquet. .
5. Lower water rates coming?: North Canton and Plain Township officials are discussing an arrangement where the city would sell some township residents water, and North Canton residents may reap some benefits from that. We Wednesday.
6. Walgreens flasher: A man sitting in a van at the South Main Street Walgreens this week, and now police are on the lookout.