1. We brought you an inside Bitzer Park. Construction should be done sometime in August.
2. Maria and Bob Wilson . The couple, who live around Price Park with their two kids, had to gut two floors of their home and are now looking for a new place to live.
Then we told you later in the week on Facebook that Dan Digiambattista, North Canton resident and owner of Friendly's in the Belden Village area, offered the family free breakfasts until they get their house in living condition again.
3. We unveiled our North Canton Patch Elections Facebook Page and uploaded a handful of candidate profiles to our site this week. Those candidates, all running for North Canton Council at Large, are:
Find more information about our elections coverage in .
4. We put the in the spotlight by running a and the group presenting a bullying drama in Northeast Ohio schools. Our other Playhouse update was a . (Anyone seen it yet?)
5. We couldn't decide which was more spectacular — , or young second place in the world in the All-American Soap Box Derby Race. Both deserve a big round of applause!