A few Hoover High students are getting some special recognition as the school's homecoming game and dance draws near. Hoover High recently announced its homecoming court, and attendants are as follows:
- Freshmen: Liliana Yerrick and Zach Napholz
- Sophomores: Elizabeth Fladung and Jager Cook
- Juniors: Gabbie Kmiecik and Sam Mallamaci
- Seniors: Gabi Fashbaugh, Caly Russo, Nathan Burns and Jordan Dunne
And a couple homecoming dates to keep in mind:
- Homecoming dance - 7 p.m.-10 p.m.* Saturday in the Hoover High School gymnasium
- Homecoming game - against Boardman, 7 p.m. Friday at Memorial Stadium; North Canton Patch contributor Rob Netro plans to be there to take photos, but we'll be asking you to also submit your own so get your cameras ready!
Editor's note: This time has been changed since the story first published.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Teenager Caught With Assortment of Drugs; Smash and Grab; and Public Indecency: Crime Blotter
- High-Speed Chase Ends With Crash, Felony Arrest: Crime Blotter
- Suspects Try to Outrun Police, Fail; Obscene Proposition: Crime Blotter
- House for Sale Has 3-Season Sunroom with Skylight, Sliding Glass Doors
- What’s the Going Rate For a Lawn Service in North Canton?