1700 55th Street NE
Scott Swaldo, General Manager, recently announced the official name, logo, and first architectural rendering of Gervasi’s newest project, The Crush House at Gervasi Vineyard.
NEW WINERY KEY FEATURES:
- 30,000 gallon wine making capacity (the current winery in the Bistro is designed for 8,000 gallons)
- Wine Bar offering a true "Napa Valley Style" tasting room experience while also housing a large wine bar and café style tables throughout
- Two story space with unique "peek-a-boo" views into the winery and barrel room
- Eatery offering casual moderately priced fare with focus on complimenting wine....details to be announced in 2013.
- Second floor outdoor balcony that wraps around two sides and will provide spectacular views of the creek bed and south vineyard
- "Café by day and Lounge by night". It will be the perfect place for a casual lunch during the day, a light dinner in the evening, or just a comfortable place to simply enjoy a glass of wine and relax
- Styling - Building will intentionally provide a unique industrial feel to offer guests something different than our other venues while still being "Gervasi"
- Expanded winery tour, private tasting, and educational experiences along with additional private event options
- TIMING - Construction has begun with OPEN date estimated as late summer 2013.
The Swaldo family invites you to follow the project on their website for additional information and photos throughout the coming year. www.gervasivineyard.com